About our Integration
Mitto SMS API is listed on ProgrammableWeb API directory and became available for developers around the world to test and use it.
This way we become present for all users to see the sample code in whichever programming language they use. They can also see and download complete documentation, read our terms of service and get familiar with Mitto as a company.
Please leave comment, rate and tell us about your satisfaction with our service. We’re always improving and adding new features, products and services.
ProgrammableWeb is an information and news source about the Web as a programmable platform. It is a subsidiary of MuleSoft and has offices in San Francisco, CA. The website publishes a repository of web APIs, mashups, and applications, and has documented over 19,000 open web APIs and thousands of applications.
As the world’s leading source of news and information about Internet-based application programming interfaces (APIs), ProgrammableWeb.com is known as the Web’s defacto journal of the API economy. Since it was founded in 2005, ProgrammableWeb has been chronicling the daily evolution of the global API economy while amassing the Web’s most relied-on directory when it comes to discovering and searching for APIs to use in Web and mobile applications. In 2014, Gartner identified ProgrammableWeb as one of several “Cool Vendors” in Information Innovation. ProgrammableWeb is also the most widely-cited source of data when it comes to the inclusion of API-related statistics in the mainstream media, conferences, whitepapers, and other forms of research.
The Key Parts of ProgrammableWeb
- Article content(news, analysis, reviews, how-to’s, etc.) updated by our team of news reporters and technical editors every day
- The API directory where developers can search for APIs to include in their next software development project
- The Mashup Directory to see a showcase of Web applications that put Web APIs to work
- A list of offsite How-To’s and Source Code; a resource that we think developers will find useful for enhancing their skills
- A directory of frameworks, libraries, and SDKs each of which is connected to API-driven development in some way
- The ProgrammableWebResearch Center where audience members can view or download the latest statistics on the API economy. All of our stats are downloadable as PowerPoint slides for incorporation into your own presentation
They also have a directory of ProgrammableWeb’s registered members.